Community post

Journal

July 17 2012 (tuesday)

so im now on my 8dpo and im feeling kind of down. ive had no implantation bleeding and no soar breasts. im feeling like im out for this month. everyone around me are having babies left and right, without trying. it just makes me feel sad. i had a dream about my late uncle this morning which hasnt made me feel any better. thank god for having a wonderful husbad to support me. not everyone has that which makes me feel better about my current situation. i dont feel like im coming down with anything, but my body just hasnt felt "normal" . i don't want to look to much in to it, but i dont want to count myself out either. i have five more days until my period is suppose to show, which means i still have time for implantation to occure. i honestly hope that my period doesnt come, and that it was a good omen that i dreampt of my uncle. the last time i saw/ felt his presence, i got pregnant with jayden. i know he is my guardian angel, so maybe it was a good thing that i saw him, as hard as it has been on me all day. i can only keep my fingures crossedand pray for the best and focus on my son. i have had alot of symptoms though : dizziness, nausia, fatigue, yellow cm, mood changes, body aches, cervical aches and sharp pain, headaches, dry mouth, stuffy nose, clogged ears/head, emotional, closed cervix, high cervix and a few others. which i dont usually have before my period starts, at least not as soon as i did. but now that i am getting closer to my start date, it is harder to distinguish pms from early pregnancy symptoms. the fact that i had them at 4dpo, 5dpo and 6dpo doesnt make sence to me since it is mid-cycle. i could test tomorrow using the early responce but i dont want to be let down so i am containing myself and waiting until the 25th atleast. 5 more days to see if af shows and 8 more days until i test. fx and baby dust.

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo