Community post

Journal

Ultrasound Results

Well I've got my answer ladies.. Lord said it's not my time..

Got a call from the doctor that ordered my ultrasound and he said that there is a small cyst in my right ovary. Then told me that he doesn't think it has anything to do with my symptoms but that it is there. So he's scheduling me for another ultrasound in 6 weeks to see what the progression is being that with some women it just goes away.

I knew that this was a possibility since they do run in our family but I'm still hurt. I was still hoping. But all things happen for a reason...

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

7 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

I'm really sorry MooneyBaby. Keep positive, i know it's hard, but things will get better. You're in my thoughts. x

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1354341600z3z25z13.pngUser Image

11 years ago

@kitykat It's all good. I know that the Lord has a bigger and better plan for us when the time is right according to Him. I've already went and bought a bunch of fruits and veggies to make healthy meals from now on and I'm going to start juicing and exercising. Thank you!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm praying for you girly. I know how you feel, he/she will come. Hang in there friend.

11 years ago

I'm really sorry...I was truely rooting for you ={...I also want to say thank you because your optimistic and determination really are helping me through this now 8 month ttc journey...Thank you, god bless and I truely hope everything turns out ok and you get your bfp soon <3

11 years ago

@AngelDoll Thank you so much! I definitely am!

@Maria2 I know you were! Everyone was! And I'd like to say thank you because without the ear and eyes of the ladies on this site that I've talked to through this waiting period I've been able to hold on to that optimism.. I def lost it some days but my strength is from a source that is greater than the evil in this world.. So I'm happy!

*hug* One of my friends couldn't concieve and they were having the most awful time with fertility issues... she went in for an appendectemy, found a cyst and also removed that... and bam, in the next two months they got pregnant. She is due any day now. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

11 years ago

@Sunshinebear Wow... that's crazy! Thank you for sharing that with me! We've def got a plan of action to make the cyst smaller naturally then in 6 weeks we'll see if it worked or not. But I'm pretty sure AF just got here and we're going to keep trying this cycle. I also ordered FertiliTea because it got ALOT of great reviews. Congrats to your friend! I'm soo happy or her!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo