Community post

Journal

its official and I owe it all to softcups

Yayayayay had pg confirmed by doctors pg test!! Having bloods done tuesday to check hcg levels!! I really hope this bean is a sticky one!! I owe my success to softcups!!! Wow... Reading all the stories about them I didn't think they would work but as a ttc laydee I thought what the heck.. Ill give anything a try and I used 2 around fertile window and its worked 1st month trying them!! I still have no pg symptoms so its hard to believe!! Xx

User Image

2 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

How did u use the soft cups? Sorry Im new to all this.

12 years ago

Hi there about thr soft cups well if read lots anf lots of great reviews online about people getting there bfps the first month using them so i bought some online and thought anything is worth a try. So after u bd u insert one and leave it there overnight it is ment to hold the sperm closer to the cervix. So I used one the night before ov and another the day of ov and I got my bfp. I'd recommend them to anyone. They really helped me Xx good luck Xx

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo