Community post

Journal

13 DPO...

We did the BD last night to ring in the New Year, and that would normally start my AF this close... it did not start.
I woke this morning, with the unbelievable urge to test again. So I asked my husband what he thought, and he told me he thought we should wait. So I went with his advice and skipped this morning. Every negative I get on a test makes me more sad, more unable to be optimistic.
We even had the talk today, "Would we be ok if we weren't able to conceive?". Even with two children from a previous relationship, whom he loves as his own, I could tell he still wants to go through the whole process. And I feel the same, but when do you just say enough is enough?
AF is due tomorrow... I am hoping she doesn't make an appearance.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

2 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I totally agree with you. Does you DH have any children. i am 32 and I have a 12 year old and I'd be happy with just him, I really feel as if I'm starting over. I see your children are younger so it would b different for you. I don't know how old you are either. But If I conceive again after losing the baby we made this past june to august, I just wasn't happy and I'm scared that may happen again. Im so confused. I don't like to admit this on this website, I don't want ppl to judge like I should be happy, etc, etc. But when you feel a certain way its diff and picking out baby clothes is fun and ttc is fun sometimes, sometimes im like UGH like its a task and I get frustrated. Im finally getting married for the 1st time and to be preg at my wedding is not a dream of mine, lol. I dont know if ttc again is even a dream of mine anymore. Is it his b/c he has no children and I love him so I do it for him, what about me. Either way, Good luck in everything we do!!

12 years ago

My daughter is 12 as well, my son will. E 4 in February. I thought this experience, trying, would be fun, exciting. But if I'm honest? It's the most heart wrenching, difficult thing Ive ever done. And currently I don't feel very supported and that makes it even harder. I guess it's time to call the doc!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo