Community post

Journal

Keeping Fingers crossed

I am on my 8DPO, have been seeing quite a few symptoms but unfortunately they do co-incide with circumstances. I have had few symptoms which showed up only on 1 day and then disappeared, so I am not sure if it works that way or what.Like,
1DPO - mild cramps which didnt appear later at all
2DPO - empty feeling in stomach
3DPO - Pronounced veins on my abdomen, but not sure if they were always there coz they are always there on my chest
4DPO - i was a bit moody but i think i was like that on purpose after reading the early syptoms :D but did have some sharp pains in the chest for just few minutes
5DPO - terribly constipated - but been before. but abdomen bloated(i do hv a paunch, just hoping that it is bloated)
6DPO - didnt notice anything
7DPO - headaches not sure if it because of the weather, runny nose, dreams continue,acne.
8DPO - i just feel that I am pregnant. as such there are no symptoms.

I just waiting for Dec 31st to do my first test. This is my first, i am just keeping my fingers crossed and praying that it is BFP.

Loads of baby dust to you all and hope the coming new year gives all of us a BFP :) Happy new year!

2 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

good luck and lots of baby dust to you!!! I hope you get your BFP this cycle :D

User Image <3 Dani

12 years ago

Thank you Danni! I tested today got a BFN :(

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo