Community post

Journal

7 DPO

Okay I KNOW this sounds crazy, but I am starting to get my hopes up due to a character on a TV show, lol!! She isn't real, I get that.. but I suffer from TTC brain so bare with me.

Okay first of all, we didn't have the best BD schedule this cycle, however it was pretty good considering our sperm issues. He abstained for 2/3 whole days before one of the days which was 3 days before O, then we BD'd the next day, but actually the fist time was at 3 AM, the second at 10 PM so the hours inbetween are almost 48 hours. I also had some good EWCM both times, so the sperm that did make it had a good chance.

Secondly, I ovulated on 11/11/11. I know it may mean zip, but I am kind of holding onto hope that it did in my situation. This is also the cycle closest to my previous due date the last time I was pregnant. I got a psychic prediction from Panrosa for November as well as another psychic saying she saw NO PROBLEMS as far as fertility goes. And if I don't get my period by then, I wlil be testing on Thanksgiving! That would be certainly something to be thankful for.

Okay onto the other thing.. Addison from Private Practice is going through IVF and her character speaks to me in so many ways including her pastt and desperation for a child. In fact, the last episode she tested on Thanksgiving! So I am hoping, praying that this is the cycle for me.

If it's not, I can deal with it as I am not getting my hopes up. But I also took the SI for the first time and may be lucky in my case!! I have even heard of it helping for those with MFI so you never know.

Lastly, and the reason for this post, is I got some good creamy CM today. It was the kind of creamy that is slightly thick and almost stretchy but not quite. My cervix is fairly high/soft/closed so yay!

But again, I have had this happen before so it doesn't mean anything, but I will remain positive and keep visualizing my baby I know I will have someday. She will be a girl since all signs point to pink, and her name we have decided, is going to be Sophia Rose.

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo