Community post

Question

Nausea and horrible gas pains with diarrhea...early pregnancy symptom

I just started ttc this cycle with baby #2. Before baby #1 I had 5 miscarriages and we found out I have coagulation issues and I don't produce enough progesterone. I also have PCOS and early onset of endometriosis. It has been suggested I have a hystorectome in the next few years. My boyfriend really wants a baby so we decided to go ahead and just try. I haven't been on birth control for over a year because I had a stroke last year and my neurologist asked me to get off of bc. I quit smoking a month ago, I work out frequently! I'm pretty healthy. Lately I have had horrible nausea, I had mid cycle cramps (not normal for me), I have had minor headaches, and I have been so exhausted, not really any breast soreness which I remember with my daughter and no frequent urination that I had with dd either. I have had gas cramps so bad I want to cry...that I do remember having with dd. I have diarrhea also but with dd I was constipated...sorry TMI I know lol What do yall think?

Poll:
Pregnant (3 votes)
Not Pregnant (0 votes)
Unsure (0 votes)

User Image

3 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I wanted to add, on the 17th I had a string of CM on the TP that was pink tinged. Breasts are just now starting to get a little sore, and I have an awful cold...I had a fever of 101 last night. I'm absolutely miserable. hahahahaha better be pregnant with all this mess going on! At least I will know it was worth it to endure it all without medication hahahaha. Think I will test today.

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

What was your out come? I also have pcos and been TTC for 13 yrs she has lupus and ra been in remission for 5 yrs got my cycle back with myo insotil and dchrio. Over 11/5 or 6 was weak had chills and a fever on the 7th af due 11/21 spotted brown the 16-18 breast tenderness off and on with nausea and fatigue but we are so scared to test but praying for the best can't hurt she again it's been so long.

6 years ago

@MNL4Christ, I too have lupus! Crazy. So I am pregnant! beta was low last week but checked again this week and its 754. Doing one more quant today. I'll keep ya posted. I feel pretty good about it everything seems to be feeling okay. I would say it sounds like you are preggo. I spotted brown for like an hour the day my period was due and that was it. but I tested before so I already knew I was pregnant. I say test! It can't hurt to test. It's so hard getting pregnant with Lupus and I'm sure even worse with RA. You poor thing. I'm sorry you are dealing with all of that. I'm definitely here to chat if you need a buddy I have been through it all. Test and let us know how it went!!! Fingers crossed for you!

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo