Community post

Question

10DPO, is this a good sign ???

Hey everyone so I'm currently 10DPO, the last 3-4 days I've been having these horrible sore, tender nipples even I can't touch them! Been super tired and taking naps during the day, unusual for me and this morning when I checked my CM I had quite a bit of thick creamy sort of lotion like cm, but it had weird little globs in it. I've never had this before. Do you think this is looking positive for me. AF is expected in about 5 days. I don't want to test until I miss it as I keep getting my hopes up, with negative results! Any feedback welcomed !!!

Poll:
Pregnant (3 votes)
Not pregnant (0 votes)
Unsure (3 votes)

3 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

it is impossible to say until you test. PMS symptoms and early pregnancy are the same during the 2ww. baby dust

7 years ago

I think it's more the cm I found was different! Never had this before,hopefully some good news coming. Thanks for response x

7 years ago • Post starter

im 10 dpo today too!!! and i have the thick white creamy still kinda wet CM! been having the on and off cramping tooo!!!! plus the exaustion

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo