Community post

Question

Implantation bleeding? Could I be a mom?

Hello moms and moms to be:
I have irregular periods with 29 days the shortest and 43 my longest, 37 my average. af hasn't shown yet and it is cycle day 42 in a few hours.
IF this month is indeed a 43 day cycle that estimates my ovulation day on December 24th and today as 12dpo. On 9dpo (using the 43 day cycle) I had creamy pink discharge when wiping. Just a tad bit and haven't noticed it since. I've been a POAS fool since December 18th and all negatives ???? .
I did note that from December 11-22nd I was going through diarrhea every morning, mild lower back ache, nausea, and on December 13th I had right ovary pinching (like rubber band pops), and having on/off UTI feeling that only last a hour or 2 (happened after sex just last night).
This is my first TTC so I'm lost ladies...Help? Please!?

6 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

December 18 - today you have been taking hpt with all bfn? Are you using digital? I read through some posts and a lot of commenters say the digital readings are iffy until 12-14dpo.

7 years ago

I've used only one digital by FR but it said "No-" .
I did get faint positives but they didn't increase in color so I have summed them all up to be false positives/evaps even though it all showed between 3 to 8 minutes. I make sure to set the timer EVERYTIME because it is driving me crazy as is the last thing I need is to worry if I am getting false results due to timing.
No period since 11/25/2016

7 years ago • Post starter

If it was implantation 3-4 days ago, then it is still too early for most digital tests to detect, since HgC hasn't had enough time to rise yet (for example, even if your level is 24 and the digital test requires 25 to say 'yes', you will still get a false negative). You also won't always see immediate rises in color for positive pregnancy tests. It will take up to 48 hours for your hormone level to double (so, you could only detect increases comparing tests 2 or 3 days apart!). The test strips designed to detect lower levels than the digital device could in fact be positive without having hit levels the digital can detect. If you are getting even the faintest lines on pregnancy tests after looking at them at the appropriate time, you are probably pregnant. For watching changes, testing only 1 time per day with your first morning urine tomorrow is probably your best bet. You should be able to post pictures for people to vote on in the pregnancy test gallery if you need some extra eyes

7 years ago

@lis777
I only took one digital because it came free with the box of FRER.
The other tests I have used are Clearblue Plus and the Walmart cheapie. Walmart cheapie was negative, but then at 9 minutes had a faint line but I took it as an evap because when I did post the photo everyone seem to vote evap due o lesser pink color. For the Clearblues, I have gotten FAINT positives and negatives.

I'm so lost and kinda bummed out because I don't know what to do. There are all these variables test by test. Blue dye vs pink dye, strips vs cassettes etc etc....

What is the sure fire way to know at home if you are or are not pregnant LOL
I can't pay for blood tests every month or spend $13+ every week on HPT's , seem like a girl needs an extra job just to afford the TTC stuff haha

Well ladies I took a test!

You took a test and???

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo