Community post

Question

Ugh...TWW again, questions

Hi there -

This round I was on 150/mg of clomid for 5 days and then Ovadrill trigger. This cycle has been a little crazy I went in last Friday (11/18) for measurements and labs. Got a call around 2:00pm that I needed to get home as fast as I could and give myself the trigger shot, then come in Saturday morning for IUI. So as of today we are 3dpIUI. Crazy anxious this round because I had 3 good size possible eggs.

Question: When do you think the earliest possibility of testing could be? Is anyone going through the same thing?

1 Answer • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

most tests are sensitive enough to show 12/13 dpo, so 12/13 dp IUI. it does not matter which way the ovulation was brought about.
it does not make sense to test earlier as you now have hcg in you from the trigger shot, it takes at least a week for 5000 to dissipate, and at least ten days for 10000 shots.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo