Community post

Question

2 positive And 1 neg?

Hi Good afternoon, ladies i want some advice pls. on may 24-16 i got my period and it ended on may -28-16.
on june 5-15. i got back on the pill on june 10-16 i was feeling sick to my stomach so i took 3 test 2 came out positive and 1 came neg? on june -12-16 i started to spot and it stopped in 3hrs. and then june 15-16 i started to spot again but its very light i do go a lot to pee and feel very tired and have a lot of gases. can i be pregnant or can it be implantation? pls help

4 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Go see a doctor if you had any positive hpt as that person can do a blood test. I've never been on bcp but it doesn't seem like something you should be on if possibly pregnant. Maybe your insurance offers a hotline to talk to a nurse for advice.

7 years ago

Thank you @ NatureGrl I am going to the Er today because my doctor cant see me till the 22nd of june. cause I still have spotting and some cramps. hopefully everything is fine.

7 years ago • Post starter

wow. ER? Did your doctor recommend that? I'd lean toward urgent care over ER. Much cheaper!

7 years ago

@NatureGrl yes he told me to go to the Er tonight he requested it he wants an ultrasound done to see what going on. ill keep updating.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo