Community post

Question

Is white milky discharge mid cycle always means pregnancy

Is white milky discharge mid cycle always means pregnancy.

Confused.... I have tingling boobies in my first pregnancy. So I always look for that sign but this cycle I have spoonful of white milky creamy discharge mid cycle

Last period Mar 24
Apr 3 and 4 baby dance
Apr 5 to 10 milky discharge . During these days some butterfly feeling in tummy, some feeling that my boobies are poke on the sides but not throughout the day
April 11 onwards no discharge
April 19 expected period (26 cycle)

Poll:
pregnant 75% (0 votes)
Not pregnant (0 votes)
pregnant 90% (0 votes)
Not sure (2 votes)

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Also during the April 5 to April 12 I feel my body is warm. Like if I feel my armpit my tummy my inner hips. .They are all warm and have this feeling of having flu. But it ended in April 14 and April 15 nothing special to note

8 years ago • Post starter

Not so much... Unfortunately, cm changes with changes in our hormones . Creamy or lotiony cm is present when progesterone is dominant. Ewcm or clear and slippery cm is usually present when estrogen has the lead. But each of them can happen in a pregnant or non pregnant cycle. I have had both in my tww and and never resulted in a bfp. Cm can change on a dime, and is never a good indicator for pregnancy. I have learned over the past 32 Cycles that I can never rely on changes in cm. Our bodies have a mind of their own! Good luck though, and baby dust! :-)

Mill

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo