Community post

Discussion

BBT charting pros - please look at my chart

Please can anyone help to explain what is happening on my chart. I thought I ovulated a few days ago but I have a 2nd dip today? Thanks

8 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

To be honest, I do not think you have ovulated yet. Your "Pre-O" temps are very high and if you take out your O day temp then you will see your post-o temps are just like your Pre-o temps. Does that make sense? Your post-o temps should be a few tenths of a degree higher than your Pre-o temps.

12 years ago

Yeah it makes sense. Thanks. Thought my temps were on their way up until today. Super confused now.

12 years ago • Post starter

I see what you're saying about your temps being on their way up... have you been testing with OPKs or checking your cervix or cervical fluid?

12 years ago

Tested with OPKs this month.

Have you had any blaring positive tests? Which days?

12 years ago

Mon 30th April & Tues 1st May were the most positive.

It sounds like your body geared up to ovulate, but then didn't. I have had this happen MULTIPLE times and it can be very frustrating. Do you typically have long or inconsistent cycles or are they fairly regular and consistent? I started taking a good whole food B Complex vitamin and my long (45+ days) cycles have become regular. Sorry, I wish I could help you more!

12 years ago

Thanks for your opinion. it's nice to sound out on somebody. They are fairly regular and consistant - well normally.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo