Community post

Question

~Lady Comp & Confusing Ovulation Info~

I've been using Lady Comp as successful birth control since I married last August. DH and I started TTC this month. My cycle began 2/29/16. I started using OPK on 3/14. Had a positive on 3/20. My BBT didn't spike until 3/22, but Lady Comp recorded ovulation on 3/20, the same day I got a positive OPK. Additionally, I had ovulation type spotting and cramps on 3/17... I'm pretty confused about whether I ovulated the 20th, 21st, or earlier... It'd be nice to know when to snarl at AF this month! I'd also like to know whether to trust Lady Comp on this topic. Lord knows, I paid enough for this lil' device. Anybody have any insight or similar experience? My BBT chart can be seen on my countdown page.

Poll:
Ovulation occurred 3/20 (0 votes)
3/21 (1 votes)
More proximate to earlier spotting (0 votes)

1 Answer • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Opk give a positive for the LH surge, which xan happen up to 3 days before I belive, so when you get a positive opk you have between 12 and 32 hours for ovulation

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo