Community post

Question

Could my period have just been breakthrough bleeding?

So I was on the pill for three months to regulate my cycles. I stopped my pill kind of early since I was almost done with them. I believe I quit taking them around 12/15/16. I had a normal period from 12/19/16 - 12/25/16. We have been trying to take a stress free approach to TTC so we don't track. I began having textbook symptoms of early pregnancy, and a few somewhat rare ones, as well. I absolutely KNEW I was pregnant. I felt it in my heart, I just knew. Then my period came 3 days late. It only lasted a little over 4 days, but the last day and a half was only spottng. (I never go less than 5 days and always have 1-2 days where I'm crazy uncomfortable and going super heavy). I think I "soaked" one tampon that was in for awhile the whole time. Now, I'm still nauseous, my breasts are still swollen & sore, my cervix is still high and closed, & I feel like spasms in my uterus when I lay down. I could see a vvvf line on a test yesterday but it was hard to see until hours

Poll:
Possibly Pregnant, Test again (1 votes)
Just normal hormones (0 votes)
Result of coming off the pill (4 votes)

1 Answer • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

If your period was indeed implantation bleeding then wait until two week after that and take a test. Even a faint positive is a positive. Good luck!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo