Community post

Question

Erratic temperatures... anovulatory cycle?

Hi, New to temping, but have been watching my body for almost a year now. Most of the time I have very strong symptoms of ovulation which I had this cycle as well but the temperature is not behaving like it should AT ALL.

There is a lot of stress in my life since 14th (travel then moving to new house) And it looks like one of my meds is somehow interfering with my body temp but my head is telling me there is no chance i could have ovulated with such a bbtchart.

I will add that this monday 3dpo I had a scan looking for pcos symptoms and the tech said I have nice thick uterus lining and there is one bigger "bubble" in my left ovary but she couldn't say if I ovulated or not.

I am asking for your thoughts and opinions. Still few days before testing. And my cycles vary from 33-47days so I never know.

4 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Do you have a link to your chart?

8 years ago

Link to my chart

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-448962-63045.png

><sorry am only getting to know this page

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi,

I don't see O on your chart... how long are you cycles normally?

8 years ago

most of my cycles are around 36 days i think since june they were 33,34,40,47,36

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo