Community post

Question

Two temp drops? Firtility friend.

Hey I was using firtility friend and charting my bbt and I noticed something I don't understand. On the 23 was the first one, it was at 97.4 waaayyy below when I ovulated which was on the 21st at 97.9 and then it spiked up on the 26th being 97.7 then went down again today at 97.4. I have been having weird symptoms not I don't normally get in my cycle. Headaches, this morning I got dizzy, yesterday my boobs hurt and that's not normal until the day before my period starts which is in a week or so, cramping and a tugging feeling in my lower abdomen. Shooting pains in my breasts, not to the point on being soooo painful but like loads on pressure all over them. Sinsative nipples. Gassy bloating, extreme thirst, increased hunger is normal for me but now when I eat ever the smallest of meals I feel stuffed and I get belly aches. Then two hours later I want to eat again. ???????? what's going on? Any ideas people?

[I] Chelsea A Baez [I]

0 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo