Community post

Question

Ectopic pregnancy??? Help

I am about 4 and half weeks pregnant, i was pregnant last year but sadly had mc at 12 weeks. I am now terrified as i am having one sided pain, its not agony but quite constant. I dont have any bleeding or anything else strange. Am i just being paranoid and worrying for nothing or am i right to be worried? Thanks x

3 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I would go to the er and ask them to do a us just to put your mind at ease

8 years ago

Don't be too worried but be vigilant about paying attention to these symptoms . I found out I had an ectopic at 6 weeks 6 days . I thought all the pain I was having was normal . Between week 5 and 6, I could barely let me pants press on my lower stomach, sometimes even the skin hurt to the touch. It got worse with sudden movement , coughing or sneezing. Don't panic too much, if it's ectopic the pain will absolutely alarm you. What sent me in to the doctors before a rupture was I was spitting at 6 weeks 5 days . Good luck to you and stay positive :)

8 years ago

That was spotting... Not spitting!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo