Community post

Question

Took opk on November 28. and it went straight to solid smiley no flashing.. its that normal ?

I've been trying to get pregnant since October but got a negative so now on November 28 I think I ovulated my opk show a solid smiley but no flashing smiley, went straight to solid .. hoping I ovulated and if I did I should be 5 days past ovulation.. When should I start testing to see if I'm pregnant ? I was thinking 8 days past Ov... And did my opk work ?? Hoping it did I really want a baby badly I'm 30. Ps I've been using pre-seed and started taking conceive easy pills when I got my period on the 17th of November !

6 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I am wondering ,I o on the same day do you have any symptoms?

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. John 16:21 ESV http://bible.com/59/jhn.16.21.ESV

8 years ago

No not really Amber.. how about you ?

8 years ago • Post starter

Just started getting a little cramps and my boobs feel a little heavier out of nowhere omg just got home from work .. @amber

I'M PREGNANT!!!!! 8dpo I got a bfp ..

Congrats!!!!!!!! May I ask what other symptoms you had? I also believe I O'd on 11/28 and have been exhausted, sore boobs, nausea this AM but better once I ate, cramps (so intense this AM I woke up from dead sleep). This was also the first time we used pre-seed and I also started Clomid for first time on CD 5-9.

8 years ago

Thank you @PlcaPjt330 I jut had mild cramps and now my boobs are tender .. Did u take and pregnancy test ?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo