Community post

Question

PLEASE HELP 12 dpo?????

I TESTD 11DPO ON EPT FAINT LINE CAME UP.
I TESTED 12 DPO DOLLAR ONE PREGNANCY TEST IT CAME UP NEGATIVE
I HAVE CRAMPING, BLOADTED ,SORE BOOBS, AND BACKACHE.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

PLEASE HELP CONFUSTED

User ImageUser Image

3 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hiya. It could be that the last test you did wasn't a high sensitivity one. Perhaps get a clearblue one which may work or wait a few more days.

8 years ago

I believe FRER is currently the most sensitive HPT on the market. I agree with Rosebloom that it is possible that the second test you took wasn't not as sensitive as the first test you took. Of course, it is also possible that the first test gave you an evap line or something that looked like a positive but wasn't.

If I were you I'd test with a FRER. If you get a line: congratulations you're pregnant! If you don't get a line you're most likely not pregnant at this time.

There is really no way to know which test was right without taking another test.

Hopefully you get the answer for which you're hoping. :)

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

8 years ago

Do not trust test with blue dye!!!! Same thing happened to me last month. I agree with the others go get a first response test pink dye only!!!

&

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo