Community post

Question

had pregnancy symptoms and got sudden periods ? Why pregnancy broke down ? :( Plz answer and help me

I had all pregnancy symptoms including nausea, food carving and abdomen bloating and ectreme burps.. i missed period and was late 12 days and all of us sudden got periods.. !! i want to conceive and why al this happening,, can any mom plz help me to find this !! am shattered here coz of periods when i taught am pregnant !!

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You can bleed and still be pregnant but bleeding in pregnancy is just blood, no clots or other stuff. So hopefully you're still pregnant. But if you've lost it, and it's quite common at the start, there was probably an abnormality with the foetus. And in that case, sorry for your loss, but my fingers are crossed for you and the best way to find out is to take a hpt. Good luck.

8 years ago

Did u have a positive test or are u assuming u were pregnant based off symptoms?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo