Community post

Question

Should I buy a test?

So yesterday I had brown discharge only once when I wiped. Today, still brown but some red mixed in. 7 DPO today and I feel off. Stuffy nose, mild cramping, lower backache, loose stools, and nausea. I know i can't test yet and I don't want to waste money if this is just AF coming almost two weeks early. When I saw the spotting yesterday, I had that light go off in my head that this was it, I had that feeling that I AM pregnant...but now I'm left wondering if my cycles are just messing up.

Has anyone ever experienced this and then gotten their BFP? I was going to get one of the first responses and test Sunday or Monday, but ugh! I am completely losing my mind.

Poll:
Test Sunday/Monday (3 votes)
Sounds like Implantation Bleeding (0 votes)
Early AF (0 votes)

5 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I have had some major preggo symptoms myself and I would only be about 6 DPO, no bleeding though. I am trying to get my AF under a pattern which is why I started tracking as I was on depo for a few years. I have just felt off lately and with my other 2 I had a feeling and testing about 4 weeks after I conceived. SOmetimes we want so bad to be pregnant any thing makes us feel like OH YAY?? I am with you! I was not TTC but when I tested and had a faint positive I was like ok this is happening and got excited, now Im afraid to retest. I did a test the following morning and it was negative, but it is still so early. I am nervous about doing another test and see the BFN :( we shall see.

Are you TTC?

8 years ago

I had nausea and spotting with implantation of my current pregnancy. I got my first bfp two days after the first day of spotting, but it was so faint and shadowy that I questioned it. Tested the next day (three days after first day of spotting) and got 3 bfp's on two different brands.

8 years ago

We are trying. Never have prevented, but I didn't bother to chart or take opks this cycle because we had so much going on, I thought it wouldn't happen because of limited time with hubs. Back to school and two birthdays to plan kind of screwed me lol.

I bought some early response tests and some WalMart cheapies, so I guess I will start testing tomorrow if it doesn't turn into AF. Now it is just stringy pink stuff.

8 years ago • Post starter

It COULD certainly be implantation bleeding. -But for me, I always think that's what's happening to me and it always ends up being AF tip toeing in. I end up getting my pd 1-3 days later. When I was finally pregnant, I personally didn't have any implantation bleeding. Everyone is different. Test for sure if AF doesn't come soon!

8 years ago

I guess it was AF coming two weeks early, or it could be ovulation bleeding. Regardless, I think I'm out this cycle.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo