Community post

Question

anyone experience a BFP past 16DPO?

I am 16DPO and have had BFN since 13DPO. But I am still having nausea, sore breasts and dull cramps with pressure. I am on cycle day 42, and NO signs of AF.

HAS anyone experienced this and get a BFP later on?
or what's your opinion?

Poll:
YOURE PREGNANT BUT WITH LOW HCG, NEED A BLOOD TEST (1 votes)
NOT PREGNANT, JUST LATE AF (1 votes)
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH OBGYN (4 votes)

6 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

With my first pregnancy i didnt get a positive until cycle day 45 two weeks after my period was due, in my case i had ovulated way later than i should have

8 years ago

With my first pregnancy, my last period was July 1. Went to my routine gyno appointment on August 26 (did pregnancy test, negative) I was randomly feeling weird on September 15th and decided to take a pregnancy test and it was positive! May 12, I delivered a healthy baby. Riddle me that!! Good luck and don't give up. Everyone is different, seriously!

<a href=

8 years ago

Wow thanks so much ladies I feel better!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Wow thank you ladies youre giving me hope!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

I am currently in the same situation. I am approximately 15dpo and cycle day 41. BFN several times over the last 2 weeks but no sign of AF and lots of symptoms including sore breasts, emotional, and dull cramps on and off. Baby dust to u and hoping for our BFP soon!

8 years ago

I didn't get my bfp until 23 dpo and it was still faint. It was a ( stubborn) girl lol who decided to also make an early appearance at " 36 weeks" however she showed no signs of being a preemie so I believe my edd was off. Gl and don't lose faith yet!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo