Community post

Question

Regular Cycles to Out Of Whack Cycles?!

Hi ladies, here's a little background info, my husband and I have been TTC since August of 2014 and my cycles have been regular 26-31 days. Now since we've been TTC I've had a few months where I would have 32-34 days because of stress related issues and I knew that, but this month is now 38, was supposed to start on June 16th. 4 days before supposed start date I had spotting, now I never spot before my period, wasn't enough for a pad or tampon, lasted 3 days, on the 16th it was gone. Now a full week (when I should've had flo and nothing) up to today the 23rd I am noticing spotting ....again.... I took HPT yesterday neg, this morn to me it looks neg and I sent a pic of it to my husband and he thinks he can see a faint line.... I think it's the photo, but he said I should wait and take another. But I think I just had a whacked month. But would still like input!! (:

3 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

That test looks like a faint positive to me! I'd recommend testing again with a pink-dye test, such as a FRER.

8 years ago

Thanks!! Hopefully it's right! Will get a HPT with pink dye tonight!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Not pregnant... Got AF full force last night around 6pm. So upset. 39 day cycle....

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo