Community post

Question

am i ovulating?

recently I did my progesterone test on the 22nd day of my menstruation cycle and the result is 1.09 mg/ml. I have irregular cycle. I have been trying to conceive since last month. Can you please let me know that what the result expresses about the ovaluation. I arecently I did my progesterone test on the 22nd day of my menstruation cycle and the result is 1.09 mg/ml. I have irregular cycle. last cycle 33 days ..I have been trying to conceive since last month. Can you please let me know that what the result expresses about the ovaluation. I am pretty tensed that whether I actually ovaluated or not. Do I need to redo the test? Is it a matter of getting worried or will it decrease the chance of getting pregnant?m pretty tensed that whether I actually ovaluated or not. Do I need to redo the test? Is it a matter of getting worried or will it decrease the chance of getting pregnant?

1 Answer • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hi Bda072,

I am currently on Fertomid and have a Progesterone test done but my results is measured differently as each lab tests differently.

My first test I had a progesterone level of 10.3 nmol/L and I didn't ovulate but then it went up to 50.9 and then down again to 19.6.

If the results are measured in nmol/L then your levels have to be between 16 and 60 to ovulate. I might be wrong but if you convert nmol/L to ng then you will need a level greater than 50.

I hope this helps

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo