Community post

Question

14 dpo, No AF, CM bloody and then creamy white (tmi)

AF was due yesterday, CM was thick and white today, so I decided to check Cervix. Swept around the low & hard cone and streaks of blood appeared. Shortly after that back ache & like AF cramping and headaches kicked in, so I decided to lay down for a while. About an hour later I decided to check cervix again and only white CM showed up on my finger. *I'm so confused* What does this say about my pregnancy status?

User Image

5 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Id say take a test!i had watery and ewcm before my bfp this time and it was very noticable and today 13dpo a tiny amount of pink watery discharge.
Are you sure of your ovulation date?do you chart your temps?just wondering if you def are 14dpo.

8 years ago

Thank you for your response @Riverbaby123,
I don't temp, but have been tracking my ovulation for the past year via an mobile app. Seems to be accurate every month until now, hence the confusion.

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

I would test to. If you test & it's negative and no af for a few days then test again. It could of been implantation bleeding. The HCG hormone doubles every two-three days. So give it some time. GL!

8 years ago

Thank you Wildflower73, I will wait and see what happens, just thought I'd reach out and see if anyone had a similar expirience.

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

You're welcome! I don't normally get headaches, but for me that's a sign I'm pregnant as long as I don't have a cold. Maybe that's a sign for you too.. I'm excited to hear how it turns out for you!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo