Community post

Question

EWCM at 6 DPO?

I had a positive OPK last week on the 25th. I had EXCM at that time, now, at 6DPO I have it again. Its very unusual for me. We have been trying to conceive for 6 months.

Could this be a good sign???

Thank you!

7 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

EWCM....Sorry! Typo!

8 years ago • Post starter

I had Ewcm with my last pregnancy... But also had it with my last cycle and I just posted a picture today where I have super stretchy egg white cm? It's very confusing!!!

8 years ago

I also have one sore breast! Just one! LOL! had my son young when I was 19....Now 31, trying for number 2. I didn't have many symptoms with him, but also wasn't tracking them either. Heres to hoping!! Fingers crossed!

I am 5dpo today and having bad pelvic and lower back pain.. Feeling so exhausted and tired. I Waspregnant three months back and had a miscarriage at all 7. This will be mymy second month trying to get pregnant again. Did anyone feel the same symptoms at 5dpo and got pregnant.. I am keeping mymy fingercrossed and will keep you guys updated... s ant

8 years ago

Forgot to mention that I could see an increase in my cm today.. It was stretchy..

8 years ago

It's entirely likely that your body was trying to ovulate at that last OPK, but for some reason that didn't work, and now it's trying again. It happens from time to time! An OPK only tells you that there is enough of the lutenizing hormone in your system for an ovulation within the next 12 - 36 hours, not that you have definitely ovulated.

As the rule of thumb is, as long as you see EWCM you should be baby dancing! :) Do you track your BBT at all?

8 years ago

I dont track my BBT. To be honest, Im not 100% sure how to do it! LOL

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo