Community post

Question

Advice .. please .. terrified .. slow rising hcg levels

Am 5 wks n 2 days pregnant .. my hcg level on may 4 was 22000 ND on may 6 was 31000 .. it was not doubling .. but it's increased .. so scared .. is this ok .. docs says too soon to tell .. going crazy here

5 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Doubling rate decreases to less than 48 hours once they get that high. I'd say your fine. Also, those levels seem high to me for 5w2d.

9 years ago

Thankyou burgbrandy . I appreciate ur reply .. Fingers crossed and praying ..

9 years ago • Post starter

I thought mine was high at 5wks 2day at 15000 hcg. I did read somewhere also that they can double every 3-4 days once high levels are detected.

9 years ago

Just by doing a google search, you can see that once you hit a certain level of hcg, it does take longer. This is the reason my DR didn't want to keep doing bloods as this can upset you for absolutely no reason. I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks, and you could see the heartbeat etc.. I'm not 9.5 weeks and not going to worry unless I started bleeding or have cramping. Good luck!

9 years ago

Thanks a lot star7676 ... that's reassuring ..

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo