Community post

Question

Why did I test positive 10dpo and very strong symptoms?

Hello! So it tested positive 10dpo on a $1.00 pregnancy test, and ever since about 4dpo my boobs have been sore.. Now I'm 12 dpo my boobs are extremely sore and I've gained 4 pounds... I can't stop eating and my sense of smell is crazy.. Is it normal for my symptoms to be so strong this early in pregnancy? I also took a clear blue digital with week estimater and it said I was pregnant and 2-3 weeks past ovulation.. When I was really only 11 days past ovulation.. I'm confused! Thanks for reading!!

3 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I think the best thing to do is have your hcg levels taken. You are quite possibly further along than you think. You generally ad +2 weeks from the digitals. So, if it come up as 2-3 wks you would be 4-5 wks

9 years ago

I tested positive with a digital only 9 dpo with my first and 10 dpo with my 2nd and had all the same symptoms! Congrats!!

9 years ago

Congrats.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo