Community post

Question

What was your first maim symptom or give away before your bfp?

Just wanting to see what everyone had as their first or main symptom was before their bfp?

I have the sorest nipples but not bbs and for me this was a big symptom last time. crossing my fingers.

3 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi Lydia-85

My biggest give away was the absence of my regular pre-AF brown spotting (sorry tmi :-s). My breasts only started feeling full right after my bfp. Unfortunately, it ended in an early miscarriage.

Fingers crossed for you!!!

Alice

9 years ago

8dpo was the day I knew for sure I was pregnant before I even tested, was I tried to eat something with lettuce on it for lunch and I kept gagging everytime I took a bite. It took me about 10 minutes of picking apart my meal to figure out why it tasted so gross lol! Then I went out for a drink with friends and only took a couple sips and couldn't finish my drink because it tasted absolutely awful (and it was one of my favorite drinks too!) Sure enough tested positive on 10-11dpo lol!

9 years ago

I had absolutely nothing! No symptoms whatsoever. My sense of smell went through the roof at 6 weeks which made me feel nauseas most of the time but that was it. I had my BFP at 9dpo and I only did the test so early because I was going to a wedding the next day and wanted to know if I had to avoid the champagne! Good luck :-)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo