Community post

Question

heavy implantation bleeding ????

so in last cycle as prescribed by my gyno ive taken siphene 50 mg cd 4 to cd7 and duphaston cd 16 to cd 25 ...and on cd 29 which was yesterday i started spotting dark brown in morning which later turned to dark red blood only when going to pee....and today i started bleeding bright red medium flow so im definitely sure its my next cycle day 1 but just to ensure if anyone with heavy implantation bleeding which turned to bfp ....pls share ur expieriences

4 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Im having the same problem im not sure what's going on got a light positive the day before than got a negative after I started bleeding

8 years ago

i tested with two hpt before bleeding on cd 27 and cd 29 both came negative so i thought it may be regular af but this time it seems different as i dont get dark brown blood spotting before periods ...so im confused a bit

8 years ago • Post starter

I would imagine that the drugs you were on could be causing your period to be slightly irregular. If you are worried give your gyno a call. GL

8 years ago

hey megaah any luck on this...i am going through this currently and i am a bit confused. My period has been thae same for the last three years i have a period tracker that i log in faithfully every month AF is not scheduled to arrive until 6/17 but on the 12th i had brown discharge when i wiped sorry (TMI) and bright pink spotting and then nothing for the rest of the day and then the 13th the color began to darken to a red red but still it wasn't alot. But yesterday it began to flow like a regular period along with mild cramping. NOw my cramps are usually fierce but these are more like dull with a lower back aching. Again my period is not EVER earlier let a alone 4 days.. please enlighten me on the outcome of your situation. Thanks.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo