Community post

Question

I've been spotting 3-5 dpo. Could it be implantation bleeding?

I know the short answer to this question is 'maybe, but probably not' but I wanted to hear other women's stories anyway! I was really sick this past Friday and thought nothing of it bc I was only a day or two past ovulation but then on Sunday I had a little brown spotting when I wiped. I never breakthrough bleed in between periods so this is very strange to me. I've continued to spot Sunday-Tuesday (today) which would mean 3-5 dpo. I can't confirm when I ovulated but we BD on Wednesday. I'm waiting until at least Monday to test as my period won't be due until next Wednesday. So there's my story and I'm just wondering if anyone else's dates match up and they ended up being pregnant... Thanks in advance!!

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Had spotting as well 3 dpo.... For 2 days.... Never have spotting between cycles.... Af supposed to show up in 2 days had no symptoms like I normally have bevor af.... Will be testing soon..... :)

9 years ago

Interesting!! I've read a handful of people saying this happened and so many people who say 'it's impossible, it has to be 6-12 dpo to be implantation' but there are definitely women out there who implanted at 3-5 dpo. I didn't have implantation bleeding with my first (as far as I noticed). I never would've been looking for IB so soon after ovulation so it really kind of shocked me when I noticed.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo