Community post

Question

How anyone had cramps oN clomid ? I feel it on my right lower side which I guess is my right ovary.

Having lots of pain on cd18, after taking clomid 3-7 , the doctor already said I ovulated on about cd8 which was th 4th, I had bloods to confirm on the 9th of this month . Not sure what's going one ? Anyone else having this on first round of clomid? my doctors also have me on progesterone gel . i had bloods n a ultrasound on the 4th bloods showed I was about to ovulate and ultrasound showed I was developing a follicle and I was told to come back in on the 9th and I had labs done that showed ovulation

5 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Ur doctor said u O'd a day after stopping clomid? Weird. Stick with the u/s and bw...u didnt O cd8.
Anyways, the cramping is normal. I always have ovary pain after O, esp when taking clomid. If u become pregnant, it'll continue for a few weeks. Very normal, no worries!
Good luck! =))

9 years ago

I'm sorry if that was confusing. but let's start from the top I had a positive opk on the 4th(cd8) went to doctor on the 5th (cd9) ultrasound and did bloods whigh ultrasound show a growing follicle . she called later with blood work and said by my blood work looks like I'll ovulate that weekend by Monday the 9th(cd13) I went in on cd13 and had bloods and she called later that day and said I ovulated, to start with the progesterone. which I started on cd14 .

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry if that was confusing. but let's start from the top I had a positive opk on the 4th(cd8) went to doctor on the 5th (cd9) ultrasound and did bloods whigh ultrasound show a growing follicle . she called later with blood work and said by my blood work looks like I'll ovulate that weekend by Monday the 9th(cd13) I went in on cd13 and had bloods and she called later that day and said I ovulated, to start with the progesterone. which I started on cd14 . .

Ah ok, those numbers make more sense lol! Yup, all sounds normal to me. Im sitting here at 7dpo with ovary pinches/sharp pains...mostly my right one but the odd time on the left. Its very normal, esp when ur on fertility meds. Hopefully u get ur BFP! Def update if u do!! =))

9 years ago

I sure will update if I do.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo