Community post

Question

No period for 3-4 months but positive OPK yesterday?

I have missed many periods the past few months. I'm not sure what is going on and I had the feeling I might be pregnant. I had no tests on hand so I took an ovulation test instead and it was a very bright positive within less than a minute. I've never had a positive OPK in my life. I know I've ovulated, I just catch my LH spike at the wrong time. After doing some research I found that an OPK will pick up on pregnancy. Now I don't feel nauseous, but I have an unstoppable hungry, sore breasts, and I am COVERED in acne which I have not had since high school! It is on my chest, neck, scalp, back, and face. Awful. I know I have to go get an HPT soon but right now I don't want to take one and be disappointed. I have been crampy for weeks now on and off and I had some spotting about a month ago for just one day but no periods.

Poll:
Pregnant (1 votes)
Not pregnant (0 votes)

1 Answer • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I am sorry dear up the only way to know is to take a test. No one can tell you wether you are pregnant or not. Good luck

Jinan (5-Aug-2008), Yunus (4-march-2014) , my angel bean (24-may-2013), angel bean 27/nov/14, angel bean 29/dec/14 User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo