Community post

Question

need some advice im going a bit crazy....

i stooped taking the pill beginning of December got my period on the 11th (spotting) and full on the 12. tested ovulation and was positive on the 29th of December. acted on it :) and since then im waiting... no period yet took a pregnancy test last night and it was negative. can i still be pregnant? i don't know when should i expect my period sine last month was the 1st month after the pill so i don't know what to expect... help help help any advice?

3 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Did you have regular cycles b4 the pill. Mine were 28 days pre pill but when I came off late September I had a period 13th October then again on 24th oct. Then 15th nov. I jst went off the longest cycle I have had in the past which for me was 28 days, so I tested day 28. :)

9 years ago

i cant remember what was going on with my period before the pill it was as least 4 years ago or more....
i will just wait until Thursday to see if i get it or not.
if not ill take another test and hope for some baby dust ;)
thanks for your help

9 years ago • Post starter

I recommend being patient and having reasonable expectations when you start TTC. A lot of women expect to get pregnant immediately which isn't realistic...even if you time everything perfectly and you and your partner are totally healthy, there's only about a 20% chance of conceiving each month (which decreases with age). Especially after coming off the pill there might be a bit of an adjustment period, even if you start ovulating immediately you may have a thinned uterine lining from being on the pill, which can take time to correct itself. PMS and early pregnancy have identical symptoms so that will definitely confuse and frustrate you. Just be patient and it will work out! GL! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo