Community post

Question

13 DPO BETA HCG 103 IS THIS TO LOW?

been having positive HPTs since 8DPO line is getting darker but had a beta HCG blood test today & it was 103? doctor (trainee) said it was low???? can anyone share there beta HCG levels?

Poll:
too low (0 votes)
normal (5 votes)

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Mine was 104 at 15 dpo and my dr said it was normal. What counts is the subsequent doubling approximately every 48 hours. Congratulations and Merry Christmas! Best wishes and the Lord's blessings.

9 years ago

That doctor is not entirely knowledgeable, and I cannot imagine why they'd want to panic you like that. My HCG was 75 at 13 DPO and they were thrilled about it. The doubling time is most important for viability so you'll know more if you repeat the test in 48 hours. Congrats!

9 years ago

thankyou ladies im having another bloodd test on boxing day so should know more by then. just worried me as she said it was low

9 years ago • Post starter

I was told by my doctor that the rough figure they like to see is 100 on 14dpo. This can vary as a person can ovulate a day or so either side than what it feels like based on physical symptoms of ovulation etc. your numbers are perfect and so are most peoples it is, like these ladies said, based on whether these numbers double in 48 hrs or not. Congratulations and merry Christmas!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo