Community post

Question

12dpo bfn. Going to test 15dpo if AF doesn't show, any hope for me? Did anyone get bfp after 12dpo??

Hello ladies! I tested at 12dpo and got a BFN. Tomorrow AF is due and have had NO symptoms what so ever which is unusual for me. If she doesn't show her ugly head then I am going to test at 15dpo. BUT do you ladies think there is any hope for me? Has anyone been in this situation before? TTC after a loss and I am hoping for my miracle baby!

User Image User Image

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

My best friend just got a bfn at 12 and Bfp at 14! Good luck!!

9 years ago

Thanks lovenfaith735! Perfect name because I'm trying to keep the faith! I know your chances significantly decrease after 12dpo so I've been trying not to be down about it! :)

User Image User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

There is always hope until af comes to visit. I was exactly one week late for this current cycle so my hope were so high, even after a bfn. I was going to plan to wait a few days to test again before she showed up and rained on my parade....

9 years ago

According to this website the average day that women get a bfp is 12dpo. To me that means that there are plenty of women who don't find out until a few days later because there are plenty who find out early too. Hang in there and wait for hog to build up. Test in 48 hrs if you can wait that long. Baby Dust!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo