Community post

Question

Spotting...could I be pregnant finally?

Any pregnant ladies or experienced mom, please help! I am 7 days from my AF being due. I have ALL the symptoms of pregnancy, sore nipples, larger boobs, moody, cry at everything, nauseous, headaches. Last week, Friday, I had one episode of thick cm when I wiped that had a light pink tint to it. Today, I am lightly spotting (only when I wipe) light pink and some watery light brown. I never spot before my period. I am having some weird "cramp" like pain but doesn't feel like AF cramps, much sharper and very full feeling, just inside my rigt hip bone.
The spotting has me concerned that we are out this month, but I really "feel" pregnant. We had a MC at 8 weeks in May and two chemicals since. These are the most intense symptoms yet, but also the only spotting. Please help!

Poll:
Possibly Pregnant (6 votes)
Get the ice cream ready (1 votes)
Call the DR (1 votes)

1 Answer • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Sorry for the delay in posting a response. We did get a bp, but AF showed up 2 days later. Dr called a "chemical pregnancy" and since it is the 4th loss this year we were referred to a RE. He put me on baby asprin and said to come in immediately when we get a BFP to be started on heparin shots. Has anyone had any experience with this?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo