Community post

Question

Ttc for 3+ years, AF due today but spotting and 2 VERY faint bfp or evaps?!?

So I'm feeling pretty lost, AF was due today but all I had was brown spots mixed with cm for 3 hours or so now nothing. I took a hpt with fml and a line did show up within seconds but it's sooooo faint So I held per for 3 hours and bought another and exact same thing!! And stupid me they were both blue dye test :-( Idk if u can see them in my profile but some opinions would be great. We've been Ttc for over 3 years so I feel like this is just a mean trick...

6 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I think its safe to take a ditigal test. Try First Response 6 days Sooner. U indeed sound pregnant. Even with the faint lines. That just means u r early hun. But just wait til tomorrow morning in take it. That why u have held ur urine for over 8 hours. Its more potent then. But its safe to say ur pregnant. Keeps us updated!!!!!!

9 years ago

I did buy an ept digi this morning the cheapeat one, and took it with same urine as the 2nd SUPER faint line test and said not preg :-( I will the last blue dye test in am and update.

9 years ago • Post starter

How many dpo are you? The line sometimes doesn't come up strong till 14-17 dpo sometimes. If you use the pregnancy test stat tool on the site, it will help you further.
The way it sounds though, you are likely pregnant and using a digital test with early morning wee will likely confirm it for you.
Good luck dear

9 years ago

Well I took my last blue dye test this morning and uploaded it. It started off SOOOo faint I had to squint but by the 10 min mark I could see it. I think I'm just going to wait a few days and see if AF comes :-/

Just got a blood test don't this AM so fingers crossed!

Update, got blood work results, hcg was at a 10 so ER said I was og but started bleeding last night I guess it was CP

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo