Community post

Question

When should I start testing with OPK?

What CD is best to start testing with OPK if my cycles are 26-28 days? Last cycle I think I missed the LH surge, I started to test on CD11 to CD16 and they all came back negative. (Clear blue digital Opk)

User Image

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I do the clear blue as well and it has you test based off you're cycle days.26 & 27 day cycle is day 7 then 28 day cycle you would test starting day 8. If you don't have instructions it's in their website. You are possibly testing too late. I'm around 26 to 28 days so I test on day 7.

9 years ago

I agree with the above user. I too have a 27 day cycle and start round day 7. I always end up o'ing around day 13, bu t I would rather be safe than sorry.

9 years ago

Hi,

I am on a 26-28 day cycle and I start testing for 5 days from CD9. CD9 is normally a negative for me but then I get positives from the next day on. I ovulate on CD12 or CD13 on a 26 day cycle.

I never really thought it would be so difficult falling pregnant and every new month I have something new pop up :)

9 years ago

Thanks ladies. I will start to test from CD7 and see how it goes. Is it better to test with the afternoon urine? Previous cycle I tested with the smu and it didn't show the surge.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo