Community post

Question

missed period negative tests ??????

hi guys im now on day 33 of what is usually a 28 day cycle according to opk i ovualted around 23rd of september so 15 days after ovualtion i havnt been bleeding at all had some crampin but nothin else ??? negative tests too ? what is goin on ? x

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi,

I had the vary same thing when i was on day 16 after ovulation I took a pregnancy test it was a fat negative but then my af came the very next day. I will hold thumbs for you :)

9 years ago

I am in the same situation. I think I ovulated super late like on 9/24. Which would have been cd 18 for me.......4 days later than I should have o'ed. I took a test Monday and today BFN!!! Ughhhhhh.............if I'm not preggers Mother Nature is playing a very cruel joke on me!!! Let me know how things go with you. I plan on retesting Friday. I keep telling myself maybe I implanted late and not enough hcg. If I don't get AF by next Monday and.hpt is neg. I'm going to dr.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo