Community post

Question

When did your faint Bfp turn darker?

I feel like I have had a faint bfp for 5 days but it is not getting darker! Am I just wishing Evap or ghost lines are real or does it take a long time to get darker for some? I am between 12-16 dpo. When did your bfp get dark?? Don't know when to lose hope

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I'm curious to see the answer to this question also. I took a test yesterday (10dpo) and got a faint line...today I took another test with my FMU and got an even more faint line then yesterday, but it's still there. I've read that your hcg's level double every two days or so. If there's a possibility that you're 16dpo and AF hasn't arrived yet, I believe there is still hope! Good luck!

9 years ago

Thanks yeah I wish there was no such thing as faint lines and Evaps!

Bump - anyone else - when did your faint get clear?

9 years ago • Post starter

Take a FrEr. It's easier to read and very accurate.

9 years ago

With my last pregnancy my lines didn't get real dark till 16dpo. And right now I just found out I'm pregnant again... i am 14dpo and my lines are really light on first response tests.. I also taken some walmart tests for .88 cents. And i don't see any lines... so I took a clear blue digital and it confirmed that I am pregnant!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo