Community post

Question

if i have my period on the 14th and have a 5 day cycle. when should i test?

I have my period every month on the 14th with a 5 day cycle. it has been the same since i have came off of the nuva ring. countdown says i should start on the 10th by calculating that the first day of my period was july 14 and only lasted 5 days. i am now 17 DPO and it says tomorrow i am a day late. i have been having pink spotting the past three days and today i have had dark brown. two weeks ago i had a X-ray Dye test done to see if my tubes were clogged. my left is but my right is fully fuctioning. we have been trying ever since and have BD on and around ovulation. should i be worried about tubical and when should i test. i am very confused because i am regular and dont know why i am spotting and when i should test. we are very excited to have a baby but are scared of the possibilities of tubical or miscarriage. please help. i am confused on when i should test.

3 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Same cycle start date as you, best to test on the day af is supposed to arrive. Makes it more like a three week wait for me, ugh. There are a few test that you can use early, I've never tried them myself, you could use one of those today actually

9 years ago

i would love to find out today, i am a smoker but have been planning to quit. i would like to knoe ASAP so i can quit.

9 years ago • Post starter

i am two weeks late now. no pms and no cramps. keep getting neg hpt. i have no clue what is going on

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo