Community post

Question

hCG (dollar tree new choice)

9DPO I tested in the pm, negative. 10DPO am test was a little faint something but I couldn't tell for sure and left it. Came back about 30 minutes later and there was a second line, with color. I plan on testing again on Friday.

BUT what is your experience with this? I looked at the 9DPO test and it was still a BFN but the 10DPO had developed a line after 30 minutes to an hour...

?????

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Same thing happened to me today! Im only 7dpo though.. Id like to know too!

9 years ago

I have seen where this has happened and then some go and retest to get a bfp

ah its too much!!! LOL COME ON FRIDAY

9 years ago • Post starter

Think ill retest thursday :) hoping for a darker stronger line!

9 years ago

Same exact thing happened to me yesterday on a dollar store test...I had checked mine a few hours later though. It did not look like an evap I had ever seen as the test line was pink. I uploaded it here, categorized it under evap line, and people voted. This line can clearly be seen on all 3 modes of viewing..including the invert. I thought that evap lines 1) don't develop any color and 2) that they don't glow on invert.

Will be anxious to see what happens for both of us! I retested again today with diluted SMU and nothing. It was an hour ago and this test has not changed to Positive like yesterdays with FMU did...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo