Community post

Question

Advise?

Hello :). I miscarried nearly 5 weeks ago and yesterday I done a test because last time I miscarried I got period 4 weeks after but few days from 4 weeks after this miscarriage I never got period so I decided to take a test which came back positive.

Could I really be pregnant again soo soon?
Has anyone been through same situation?

5 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I have not experienced it but the hcg from your last miscarriage should of decreased by now so it does seem as though you may potentially be pregnant. However, definitely check with your doctor. I do know people who immediately got pregnant right after a miscarriage though.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I have also not expierenced this myself, but I do know a couple people that this has happened to though. I definitely would contact your doctor and make sure everything is ok just in case not everything came out with the miscarriage. Let us know how you make out. Baby Dust and Good Luck to you!!!

10 years ago

If I were you I would get to the Doctor ASAP. Sometimes early miscarriage is treatable. I am not saying it will happen again, but getting things checked after a history of early miscarriages is worth the trip. I am a total worry wart, I know that, but I just had a chemical pregnancy myself last cycle. Good luck and let us know how it goes for you.

10 years ago

i had eptopic pregnancy on the 27th march 201, by the 3rd april my levels decreased own and my first negative pregnancy test shown after mc i ovulated following week (also only week i had sex 7-10 april) and im now nearly 5 weeks preg with new pregnancy doctors are keeping a close eye on my hcg levels and my scan is the 8th may. gl hun xxxx

10 years ago

Hi. Av just been to docs and got appointment with midwife on 14th may. Ages away! So am Guna ring my old midwife up and see what she says. Thanks for comments girls :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo