Community post

Question

Pregnancy test ?

Has anyone ever had a positive pregnancy test and then a negative test ?

5 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

its hard to know without seeing your test...or any info of your cycle x

10 years ago

I have had a positive that was pretty light, then a lighter one that afternoon from same test, diff. lot# though. Also, I have read that our hcg is much stronger in the morning. Hang in there!!!
How dark/light was the test and do you have symptoms?

10 years ago

honestly girl that just happened to me today.. but I took a clearblue digital this morning around 5am then around 3pm after work I took a clearblue week predictor and a first response line test and they were negative.. it literally broke my heart a little. :( I have no advice for you so whatever advice you get on your post I will appreciate it as well... I also posted a question liket his one.

10 years ago

If your early it may be due to urine concentration. Was yr pos on a blue dye? Blue dye's give false positives ALOT. Or you may have had a cp :/ Most of us have had 1 or more while ttc. I would get a blood test so you know for sure. GL!

10 years ago

I took an early response test and got a faint positive but then I took a cheap test and got a negative. AF was due to to day but is a no show

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo