Community post

Question

need help! brown blood only?

I had ver scant spotting yesterday and today Im having brown dry blood not enough for any protection. ive never had this in the last 12 years since my last pregnancy and I have never used protection since so ive been trying along time but is it possible to implant this late ive never had this happen all these years I also had a dream 3 days ago that I had brown blood but ive had many dreams that meant nothing.this is crazy and im nervious.please help.

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hmmmm...Brown blood means it's old. If it was red or pink it would be "fresh" blood. It could be from the fertilized egg implanting in to your uterus. How far along are you in your cycle?

10 years ago

im 12 dpo

10 years ago • Post starter

:D yay!! Normally Implanting takes place 6-10 days past ovulation. So your brown blood tells me that the "bleed" is old meaning that it very well might be from implanting!! It's probably still too early to take a hpt though. Welcome to the waiting game lol.

10 years ago

thank you

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo