Community post

Question

Question about FRER and FAINT skinny but pink line showing up within the time frame

Hello,

I have a question about the frer.

Ive taken.about 7 to 10 FRER in the ladt 4 days.

Every one ive taken has shown a barely visible pink line within a minute of POAS. I was told by frer its positive, and have scoured the internet looking to see if it is positive because its so faint.

Well I took another frer today, and I got the same faint pink line.

Tonight I decided to take another one, and before I POAS I held my flashlight up to and under the test, and I saw a shadow there, and a line.

I guess I am scared that the line ive been seeing isnt really a line, and im going to think im pregnant for nothing.

Is this normal in frers? Is there always a line, skinny, pink, VERY VERY faint even if negative?

My period would have been due already, and the lines arent getting darker, and the lines ARE pink but skinny and easier to see in the sun.

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

The frer should have shown up dark if your period has been due, although everyones different some people show up early on tests others dont show up til 20dpo, my opinion and experience is frer has gave me false hope many many times they are known for evaps. I have been excited and spent alot! on these tests only to see a evap one or two out of the many many tests have even been pink lines. I try to avoid them now and rely on clear blue digital. Try googled it to see others experience with frer. I hope it is the start of your bfp though! Try another sensitive test superdrugs own brand tests (pink lid) are good for early detection id say the same sensitivity as frer and the line is thicker on them!! goodluck

10 years ago

When my frer was negative there was no second line at all. Several cycles later, I got a positive on the day AF was due. It was dark and appeared quickly. I would try another brand and if you still don't have AF, you could be pregnant!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo