Community post

Question

Ovidrel side effects?

I did my Ovidrel injection last night and feel a little "off" today- nothing severe but just weird and jittery. Did Ovidrel make anyone else feel this way?

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

My doctor had me take Chorionic Gonadotropin aka Novarel for my trigger shot and I didnt really feel any different.. the site of injection was tender to the touch for 4 days though.. I got very large sore boobies 3-4DPIUI and they have been ooohh so tender since then. Yesterday I was freaking out, I want this so bad that I was analyzing everything, (mind you, weve been TTC for 2 years!) today I am much calmer (thank goodness lol) Yesterday I would have said I was pregnant but today Im worried that all of these symptoms are from the trigger shot and that this IUI is not going is not going to work.. I sort of am telling myself this as to not get my hopes up! But then WHY do I really think its going to work!?!? Gee this is confusing!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo