Community post

Question

Will it happen

Hello all! I have been ttc for about two years now. I had an ectopic pregnancy in December 2010 and i lost my right tube. Then i miscarried in may 2011 which i was extremely devastated. I havent been pregnant since and now im worried that i wont be able to conceive again. Im 26 and my dh is 27, he has 2 kids from a previous relationship and i love them as if they were mine but i want kids of my own. I no its only gonna be harder for me to have kids but almost two years makes me think i only had those two good eggs. Anyone with advice or success stories please share and brighten this mood for me. Thanks to all

User Image CALANDRA

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Sorry I dont have any advice for you, only that my husband and I have been trying for a year with FMI and it can be so very frusterating and depressing, so I hear ya. I am sure there will be more good eggs to come for you.
Good Luck!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo